You have a good spouse. Sometimes frustrating, yet always there for you. Your partner deserves to hear how much they are loved and appreciated. Pick a few favorites from this list of nice things to say to the one you love. You’ll be delighted to see how paying a little extra attention to these encouraging words makes a big difference in your relationship.
1. Thank you for working so hard.
2. I love the way you take care of things.
3. Whatever you decide is fine with me.
4. I’ll do it, don’t worry.
5. Thank you for being faithful.
6. You’re right.
7. I’m so glad you’ve got my back.
8. You look hot.
9. Thank you for loving me.
10. I love just hanging out together.
11. You really handled that situation well.
12. You’re a good person.
13. You did the right thing.
14. You’re my BFF.
15. Thanks for your help, I need it.
16. It’s O.K. It doesn’t matter that much.
17. I love seeing God use you in new ways.
18. Thanks for making me laugh.
19. Great idea – let’s do it.
20. I made plans for a date night for us.
21. I love you even more today than yesterday.
22. We’re in this together.
23. I’d love to watch whatever you want to watch.
24. I’m sorry.
25. I’m praying for you today.
“Plant and your spouse plants with you; weed and you weed alone.”
Having Nice Things to Say Make Good Stuff Happen
Make it happen. A good relationship will be even better when you find nice things to say to your spouse. Marriage is tough enough. Don’t let harsh words or thoughtless comments cause your partner to feel bad.
Alright. I suppose it does happen. It slips out. Sometimes. Often?
It’s a Matter of Habit
Change a bad habit into a good one. Eliminate the bad habit of reacting to situations from a point of personal frustration. Instead, try kindness. Focus on the intentionally nice things to say when you’re feeling the love. You’ll find it easier to avoid the unkind words when you’re not.
Get Your Attitude On
PMA. Positioning My Attitude. Your attitude makes all the difference. Take on a positive mental attitude. You love your spouse. Be kind. Be compassionate. And say nice things. Do it. Get serious. Print this list. Go through the list in 25 days and then reflect on the changes you see.
Share the goodness. Pin this list of the 25 nice things to say to your spouse!
READ MORE ➲ Inspirational Prayers for Strength